Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Real Presence Desktop Licencing

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Real Presence Desktop Licencing

Hi All

Sorry if this is in the incorrect section, feel free to move..

However I have a question regarding the Real Presence Desktop Licence (Windows) does the licence cover x1 PC, no matter who logs onto it can use Real Presence Desktop, or is the licence tied to an AD Username (single account) so only that named user logged on can use Real Presence Desktop?

tia

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Real Presence Desktop Licencing

Hello @ALI661 

Polycom RealPresence Desktop for Windows and Mac OS X license may be re-used based on the EULA, End Users License Agreement. The customer may use the license for a maximum number of users for which it was purchased. E.G. A customer has purchased a 5-user license pack and they are able to issue or re-issue the license to no more than 5 concurrent users.

For exact agreement refer to the EULA found >here<

Best regards

Steffen Baier

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 3
Occasional Visitor

Re: Real Presence Desktop Licencing

Thanks for your reply, 

Is it relatively easy to re-assign a licence to a different user should someone leave my organisation, is it a Polycom task or something I can do?

thanks

Alex

Message 3 of 3