Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I am deploying some RPD personal endpoints which do not have access to the CMA Global Directory (not provisioned)

I can configure them with Favorites but the only method I can find is manually adding them

What I am trying to do is configure one system manually with all the "directory" and then copy it to the other systems

Anybody know if this is possible

Thanks in advance

Ade

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Favorites.  On more recent versions of RPG s/w you can expoert and import so you would still have to cereate a master manually on 1 end point but you could upload that to the others.

What I'm researching now is how you create a small master address book (Favorites), bulk imprort into that list and save that such that the RPGs will accept it as a Favorites improt.

Or eve, take a directory.xlm file off an RPG, edit it and upload it back to  the RPG communit.  Not cracked that yet.

Anyone with any xml insight.  Excel .xml export definately doesn't work.

Pete

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

I'm sorry but there's not a way to add a bulk directory list into the app at this time. 

HP Recommended

Favorites.  On more recent versions of RPG s/w you can expoert and import so you would still have to cereate a master manually on 1 end point but you could upload that to the others.

What I'm researching now is how you create a small master address book (Favorites), bulk imprort into that list and save that such that the RPGs will accept it as a Favorites improt.

Or eve, take a directory.xlm file off an RPG, edit it and upload it back to  the RPG communit.  Not cracked that yet.

Anyone with any xml insight.  Excel .xml export definately doesn't work.

Pete

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.