Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Real Presence Group 500 calls to Skype for Business does not connect

Highlighted
Visitor

Real Presence Group 500 calls to Skype for Business does not connect

Hello,

I'm currently using the Real Presence Group 500 version 6.11. I also have the Real Presence Touch and the Skype for Business Online registers without any issues.

Each time I try to place a call using the RP Group to Skype for Business Ccontact, the calls does not connect, rather it says failed.

I'm able to use my normal Skype for Business client with the same credentials to Login and make Video calls but I can't initiate calls or join meetings using the RP group.

I've attached the CDR and Logs.

Kindly assist .

Thank you

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Real Presence Group 500 calls to Skype for Business does not connect

Hello ljeoma,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

We just released software version 6.1.2 so please try this and then escalate into our support team if it still fails.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2