Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

RealPresence Crashes at login

SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: RealPresence Crashes at login

Hello Dan,

If you have a CMA you can also use CMA Desktop or try the m100.

I will send an internal email to the relevant team to check if they have seen a similar issue before.

I assume you can log a Ticket on the CMA side as that is what is failing when signing into CMA.

As long as you have the relevant license on the CMA the RPD will no longer be in trial mode.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 11 of 13
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello Dan,

What software version is your CMA running ?

According to the release notes => here <= RPD requieres at least CMA 6.2.5

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 12 of 13
MobileGuy
Polycom Employee

Dan, 

Maybe I can help here. There may be some confusion with the telephone supports understanding of your situation. If I understand this correctly, you have access to a CMA management server. If that is correct then you are authorized by the license of the CMA for service and support. 

When you register your RPD to the CMA then it will occupy a license on the server and allow you access to the service and support team. 

Marty

Message 13 of 13