Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello Group,

I'm having a problem activating my RealPresence.  I just get a valid license after completing the 30 day evaluation period, however, when I open my RP Desktop, it gives the following message "You are not authorized to perform this action".  When I select the "Activate" tab, I am not allowed to enter the Software License and the KeyCode that was generated from the Polycom activation site.  (See the attached pdf file with screen shots)

I suspect it has me logged in using a previous account but I am not sure how to change accounts.  nothing seems to work.  I uninstalled and re-installed the RP Desktop but still received the same thing.

I would be grateful for any insight.  I'm using Windows 8.1.

Patrick

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

First lets change your current display size to default if it isn't already. I have attached an image of were that is located in Control Panel. 

Once you are back to the default size you should be able to see all of the text inside the blocks provided in RPD. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

First lets change your current display size to default if it isn't already. I have attached an image of were that is located in Control Panel. 

Once you are back to the default size you should be able to see all of the text inside the blocks provided in RPD. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.