Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Greetings! 

I'm trying out the trial version of RealPresence Desktop.  It is a stand alone unit and may only add one or two more for sure if the trial goes well.

(1)  Is there a way to import a list of contacts and their device addresses to the local address book/contacts list?  Looking for an easier way to populate it without manually entering them one by one and

(2) it appears that if I make a mistake entering a device IP address for a contact that, once it is saved, I can't go back and edit anything about a person's device.  I can edit the person, but not the device.  I can delete the user altogether and re-enter him/her and re-add the device(s).  Is this correct? 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

To import user profile:
1 Log into RealPresence Desktop.
2 Click the RealPresence Desktop logo on the left of the application's title bar.
3 Click Import User Profile from the menu.
4 Select a file containing user data. The file can be a file exported from RealPresence Desktop,
Polycom CMA Desktop, or Telepresence m100 from another PC.
5 Select the user data from the Import User Profile dialog.
6 Click Import.
7 Click OK. RealPresence Desktop will be restarted

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.