Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Sorry if this is the wrong forum for my question, I wasn't sure which to use for the Software Clients.

Anyway, I am developing a VTC Kiosk solution around RP Desktop because we couldn't get the purchase of 10 new standalone systems ordered and delivered in time to meet the need (government red tape).

The solution I created works great, the system boots with RP Desktop as the shell (replacing explorer.exe), and the user can do nothing but teleconference.  However it has been requested that RP Desktop be started in full screen, rather than in a window, and I cannot find a means of doing so.

I was hoping that I could simply add a switch to the realpresencedesktop.exe command, or perhaps add an entry to the provisiondata.xml or realpresencedesktop.exe.config file to force it to start full screen.  But I havent found any documentation of such an option.

Does anyone know how to do this?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

According to Polycom engineering this feature, starting in full screen, is not supported.

To have it added as a feature request for future consideration please work with your Polycom sales support team.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.