Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi All,

Our company recently purchased the RealPresence Desktop for our remote user dial in to our Group 700.

However, when the user dial in, we can see and hear him, but he can't see or hear us.

Is there any settings I need to take care of?

He is using a Surface Pro 4 Win10 Tablet with Intel Core m3-6Y30 and 4Gb ram.

I don't know whether it meets the requirement.

System requirements
• Standard PC (Up to 360p)
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz
- Intel Core i3 2 CPU’s 1.6 GHz
- Intel Core i5 2 CPU’s 1.6 GHz or higher
• Premium PC (Up to HD/720p)
- Intel Core i3 Dual Core 2.5 GHz or
higher (up to 15 fps Tx, 30 fps Rx)
- Intel Core i5 Quad Core 2.0 GHz or
higher (Up to 30 fps Tx/Rx)
• Operating system
- Windows 10 (tablet and PC)
- Windows 7: 32-bit and 64 -bit
- Windows 8 and 8.1 Standard, Pro, and
Enterprise: 32-bit and 64-bit
- Microsoft .Net Framework Version 4.0
• 200 MB storage
• 4 GB RAM
• 256 MB RAM or higher of video memory

Any suggestion is welcomed.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

That sounds like a network issue at the far end where the audio/video may be blocked/not routed properly. What network/infrastructure is at the far end?

Are they able to make ANY video calls and receive audio/video successfully, e.g. to Polycom test video sites or other test video sites?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.