Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Currently we are having issues with RealPresence Desktop 3.7 with the microphone. When doing a RealPresence Desktop 3.7 to RealPresence Desktop 3.7 VC we can hear the other users but they cannot hear us. I have noticed that a yellow triangle with a exclamation mark appears above the microphone icon on RealPresence Desktop but the micrphone is not muted either on the software or physically on the our Aver Speaker Phone. One thing I have noticed is that you can see the microphone level icon on RealPresence Desktop going up and down as we talk so it does appear to be picking up our voice.

I will try a test and revert back to RealPresence Desktop 3.6 to see if works any better. I have also tested our VC equipment (Aver VC520) with Skype and Skype for Business and we have no issues with sound so I don't think our VC equipment is faulty.

Scott Cummings

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Yes,

Having exact same issue. Were you able to solve?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.