Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

RealPresence Free Trial not a welcoming experience - HELP

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

RealPresence Free Trial not a welcoming experience - HELP

I downloaded RealPresence and was under the impression that there is a free trial period of 30 days but the system is somehow thinking that I've already exceeded the 30 days and is asking me to purchase a license.  I called the 800 support number and was NOT impressed by the customer service and directed me to this community.

I deleted my cookies, browsing history, de-installed the product 4 times and installed it but somehow the application is not reading the free trial.

What could I do please?

Help!

Thanks,
Jenny

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: RealPresence Free Trial not a welcoming experience - HELP

Hello Jenny,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

I ran this past product management and engineering and they are not aware of any similar occurrence.

It may be some specific and rare to your system or someone else has installed the software without notifying yourself.

There is no way around this and you would have o purchase a license or try this on another PC if possible.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2