Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello, 

Here's an example of what we want to do: 

Left side of the screen, display my computer content (PowerPoint for example) 

Right side, video conference with some people somewhere.

Is this even possible on this system, I’ve searched in the configuration but i didn't found any ''Dual monitor emulation'' or ''Split Screen'' option. 

Thank you very much in advance for your answer and time.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello There..

For the settings that we did in our RPGS 500 series we configured the monitor 1 to be "auto" and "decide for me" for the display so when everytime there will be a conference it will automatically display the far end while for monitor 2 we configured it as "manual" and "HDMI" normaly it displays presentation on the near end and far end

Note: all configuration will be found on the GUI settings "Admin Settings"

Hope this Helps

HP Recommended

After sending the content, go to the TV UI main menu and go to layouts and choose the layout you want, which is the last one I think is what you are wanting to do.

HP Recommended

Seems like a message has disappeared as I was responding to it.

Please see the attached, based on the latest software 6.1.5, that shows how to configure to show content on both monitors out of call, on monitor 2 in a call with far end on monitor 1.  

To show local preview adjust the self view settings.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.