Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Can anyone tell me where, in the documentation, it tells me what ports need to be open for this system?  I can't find it anywhere and although I'm all set up now (I think), I really want to know where it tells me in the documentation. It surely has to be there somewhere.

Thanks,

Rich

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

You´ll find the ports in the admi manual on page 35 here

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

You´ll find the ports in the admi manual on page 35 here

HP Recommended

Thanks for that!  I guess my next question is where can I get a new set of eyes.  I can't tell you how many times I looked through the admin manual and didn't see any of that!  

Rich

HP Recommended

*lol* You´re welcome 🙂

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.