Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello,

i found some old posts here about the same issue, but at the time it was related to MS. I believe it is not the case this time?

I have 2 RPG systems (1x RPG310, 1x RPG500) in completely different environments which where succesfully registered before to their Resource Account in O365 with the appropriate O365 licenses assigned.

Offcourse both have also the SfB interop license option activated on the RPG itself.

Both where recently factory reset due to different issues and I upgraded both of them to the latest firmware 6.2.2.2-610014

I configured the sip settings just like I always do, but both wont register anymore with the same error message appearing. See attached screenshot for the applied settings.

The Calendar integration do succesfully register. Login in with the same credentials to the O365 tenant just works fine.

Is there an issue or limitation with this fw version related to registering to SfB in O365?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended
HP Recommended

Hey, thanks for your feedback.

Apparently, I missed the anouncement of the changes  on the Microsoft side.

I followed the link to accept the "consent" in O365. And the registration went back ok.

Sometimes, problems can be solved easily. Even in A/V! 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.