Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

I would like to ask you. Did someone try Trio8800 with VisualPro and cam Logitech C930e? In datasheet from VisualPro is not supported this cam. But how is possible that so simple cam not working with VisualPro. Many thanks for your experiences.

Best Regards,

Jiri

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello @Jiri Runstuk ,

welcome back to the Poly Community.

Simple answer, we, Poly, have not added the drivers into the Product.

Its a 3rd Party product and we do not support USB camera's on the VisualPro.

For Visual+ we do support the Logitech C930 and the Poly EagleEye Mini or USB.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello @Jiri Runstuk ,

welcome back to the Poly Community.

Simple answer, we, Poly, have not added the drivers into the Product.

Its a 3rd Party product and we do not support USB camera's on the VisualPro.

For Visual+ we do support the Logitech C930 and the Poly EagleEye Mini or USB.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hello @Jiri Runstuk 

to answer your private question the EagleEye Cube HDCI cable length can be extended using the below:

7200-68518-125

EagleEye Digital Breakout Adapter(DBA)-camera.Breaks out EE IV or EE Acoustic/Cube (sans audio) to HDMI and DB9.  Includes: DBA-Camera and pwr supply.Order pwr cord and min-HDCI to HDCI cable separately.See User's guide for installation guidelines.

7200-68524-125

EagleEye Digital Breakout Adapter (DBA)-codec.Breaks out RealPresence Group HDCI (sans audio) input to HDMI and DB9.  Includes: DBA-codec.Order min-HDCI to HDCI cable separately.See User's guide for installation guidelines.

From the Images we have posted on the web site:

There is no ‘extension’ cable for the HDCI connections.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

HP Recommended

Dear Mr Steffen,

many thank you, that is what i need.

Jiri

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.