Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I have a very weird problem, I want to test the Realpresence Desktop 3.9.

I install the device, I press on the Individual option that is presented to me but I get the following message

You are not authorized to perform this action.

I check and the SIP and H323 services are disabled although in my settings are enabled.

Finally I don't get a dialpad to make a call.

It's like the application is locked and not enabled for 30 days as it should be.

I uninstalled the application and run as administrator the installation but the same problem occurs.

My account is the only account on the pc and it is an administrator but still nothing.

Some pics showing the above.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @AlexK,

have you tested a previous version within 30 days and installed 3.9 after that period? I saw you opened another thread regarding RPD, so I guess your 30 days are expired.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @AlexK,

have you tested a previous version within 30 days and installed 3.9 after that period? I saw you opened another thread regarding RPD, so I guess your 30 days are expired.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.