Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Recommended settings for cascaded Poly Eagle Eye Director II in Classroom scenario

avs
Advisor

Recommended settings for cascaded Poly Eagle Eye Director II in Classroom scenario

Hello,

What are the recommended settings for cascaded Poly Eagle Eye Director II in Classroom scenario 

https://polycom-be-prod.zoominsoftware.io/bundle/eedii-ag-2-2/page/eedii_cascade_scenario3.png?_LANG...

Thanks,

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Recommended settings for cascaded Poly Eagle Eye Director II in Classroom scenario

Hello @avs ,

Welcome back to the Poly Community.

whilst this is a community where other more experienced people can answer questions but it is not meant to be a replacement to ask multiple questions in one go.

Could I kindly ask you to reach out to a Poly reseller in your region?

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 3
avs
Advisor

Re: Recommended settings for cascaded Poly Eagle Eye Director II in Classroom scenario

Unfortunately, the resellers don't provide any support on Polycom devices (we purchased from CDWG).

Could you recommend anyone at New York?

Thanks,

Message 3 of 3