Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I have a RealPresence 310 with Lync license key.

I have installed newest firmware (6.0) and I believe Skype/Lync for Office 365 should work.

But I cannot register SIP with my Skype online.

Tried every setting possible, but still get the error "Registration failed".

Anyone got this to work?

15 REPLIES 15
HP Recommended

Please review the release notes:

Note: The Skype for Business and Microsoft Office 365 features included in this version of

RealPresence Group Series version 6.0.0 are currently undergoing Microsoft

interoperability testing. As required by Microsoft, the Office 365 online mode will not be

available until Microsoft has completed their testing. Polycom will make an announcement

once testing is complete and RealPresence Group Series is certified. At that time, you will

be able to register with Skype for Business Online as part of Office 365. Note that the

testing is not required for registration with the Skype for Business on-premises server.

RealPresence Release Notes for Version 6.0

HP Recommended

I actually saw that, but thought is was some outdated info 😞

Can I somehow sign up and receive info when Microsoft have tested and the feature is working?

HP Recommended

There will just be a public announcement so just use whatever news feed you use to see it.  We will not have a way to alert individual users.

HP Recommended

Hi,

Were you ever (atleast) able to register with sipdir.online.lync.com ?

i am having the same issue, and according the release note, we shoul dbe able to register but we can never do it.

Thanks.

HP Recommended

No, I was never able to register! Do not event get an error specifying why

HP Recommended

Hello all,

The Skype for Business and Microsoft Office 365 is not yet Microsoft certified and therefore does not work.

Once we qualified against this we will release a statement.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Has this been resolve in 6.0.1?

HP Recommended

Hello Mouda,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Compatibility would be advertised in the release notes. As there is nothing in the release notes as of yet no is the answer.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hello,

just wanted to see if there any updates on this?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.