Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello everyone,

I have the following components in use:

Trio 8800
Version: 5.9.2.7727

Trio VisualPro Group 310
Versions: 6.2.2.1-600016

EagleEye 4
EagleEye Producer

Group Series Remote Control

I received the remote control afterwards, I would like to use it, apparently it has to be paired for this.
But I don't really find the right instructions for this

https://documents.polycom.com/bundle/rpgs-ag-6-2-2/page/t-rpgs-ag-configure-remote-control-behavior....

In this manual something is mentioned, but I don't have the mentioned menu item at all.

Can anyone help me with this?

Best Regards

Andreas

14 REPLIES 14
HP Recommended

Hello @Andreas_RST 

did you check page 5 >here<?

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi again Steffen ;),

No unfortunately I did not find the page or it was not offered to me anywhere.

I looked at it on page 5. I press the "house" for 5 seconds then the LED's start to light up quickly and I press up and down simultaneously. But I can't do anything with the remote control, no matter which button I press, nothing happens. Is there anything else to do that the remote controll is working?

HP Recommended

From the Release Notes for the VisualPro:

HP Recommended

OK, sorry I didn't find them... ;(

unfortunately our partner is not the best or we are not well looked after...

So the remote control send signals and the visualpro is receiving but why but why can't I control it? Neither on nor off works, controlling the camera is not possible either.

HP Recommended

I had missed the fact the question was around controlling the EE Producer.  I need to reach out to someone else about that.

HP Recommended

Were you able to find out anything yet?

HP Recommended

Hello @Andreas_RST 

due to the current crisis access to testing is limited.

I suggest opening an official ticket so we can track this within our service organisation.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Can I as an end customer open a ticket at all? I think that has to be done by the partner, right?

HP Recommended

Hello @Andreas_RST 

during the crisis, you may be able but officially it should come via the Partner. If you post the serial I can check who we sold this via.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.