Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Remote Control pairing?

Andreas_RST
Advisor

Re: Remote Control pairing?

ok.... I know the partner...

Maybe you'll find something after all, then I'll just keep waiting. I would not like to go the way of the partner at this point.

Message 11 of 15
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello @Andreas_RST 

my colleague @Polycom Video EP PLM  tested this after following >these< instructions.

If you still struggle to go the official route.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 12 of 15
Andreas_RST
Advisor

Hi,

unfortunately this is the same instruction you gave me in your second answer.

This works as far as I can control it with the remote control, but I can't control it anymore

Message 13 of 15
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello @Andreas_RST 

my colleague @Polycom Video EP PLM  tested this on a live system and it worked.

The next steps have already been outlined. If you share the device's serial I can look up who sold this originally as this may not be who you purchased it from.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 14 of 15
Andreas_RST
Advisor

Hi,

we spoke to our supplier here and they asked Polycom directly. There was the information that the remote control in the constellation can only be used for calibration. More is not possible with it.

Best Regards

Andreas

Message 15 of 15