Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

hello

is there any way i can control the PTZ of my HDX9006 system from far away, preferably with a joystick controller?

please let me know as i need a solution for this urgently..

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

The camera control commands are sent to the camera via IR receivers on the camera and/or the HDX9006 front panel. A touch panel can also be used which can be connected to the LAN so a direct line of sight is not needed.  Or the camera can be controlled via the WebUI of the HDX from a remote laptop.

HP Recommended

just make sure the far end camera control is check enable on the endpoint in camera option,once the system will be done with this so you can able to control camera of far side from your remote

Regards

Yash Pal

HP Recommended
what about a PTZ controller, via a RS485 or RS232 protocol - isnt this possible? this is really what i need.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.