Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Resolution issues on HDX 7000

JapfaInd
Occasional Visitor

Resolution issues on HDX 7000

Hi All,

After upgraded my HDX 7000 version from 3.0.5 into 3.1, I have resolution issues every time to send content, it shown "Please check your content cable and make sure that it is sending video in a supported resolution such as 1024x768 60Hz".

Troubleshooting step taken :

1. change HDX monitor setting into 1024x768 60Hz

2. change vga content cable. 

3. reset configuration by pressing pin hole for 10 seconds

4. change my notebook resolution into 1024x768 or 800x600 60Hz.

but still have same issues..

Regards,

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Resolution issues on HDX 7000

Hello Japfalnd,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Please raise a ticket via your Polycom reseller.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 4
Robbie
Occasional Visitor

Good day All

I experienced the same issue after updating my systems.  Seems that the problem on my side was caused by bad mounting on our VGA spiltters under the boardroom table.  I fixed the power issues and this immediately resolved the issues.

Message 3 of 4
RobPnz
Occasional Contributor

Hi There

I am having the same issue with the HDX 8000 models, Was there any update on this issue by chance ?

Thanks in Advance.

Message 4 of 4