Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

I am trying to connect a external SDI video source for HDX7000 hw C with SW ver 3.05 to camera 3 input (DVI). 

I have black magic HDlink as SDI to DVI convertor. My problem is this DVI camera 3 input most of time do not input the source properly.  Example if put 720P50 signal into this input, if I set the source as 'people' is fine but if configure it as content it wouldn't work.  And some of the SDI feed is 1080I.  My question.

1. Does setting camera 3 (DVI) input as 'people' or ' content' have different set of supported resolution as per brochure?

Set to people ----> people resolution?

Set to content ---> content resolution?

2. When set to content and external SDI video manage to input into HDX7000, can I send this source as my single main camera source? Currently it seem like I can only send this source  as H.239 content or 2nd video stream, when I select camera 3 as input source, automatically it start H.239 or People + content and send cam 3 source as second source together with cam 1.

Please advise if you have any experience on this.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Please refer to the Polycom HDX User Guide and the Admin Guide for details on supported resolutions

http://support.polycom.com/PolycomService/support/us/support/video/hdx_series/hdx7000.html

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.