Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello! My boss want our fleet of HDX units to be rebooted once a week in the middle of the night. Is there a way to automate and schedule a reboot? I think I would need to use some kind of telnet script to issue the reboot command if that's even possible. Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

In WWW a find this(see attachment). It works. You have to create task in scheduler. 

Original - http://www.techidiots.net/autoit-scripts/telnet-batch/telnet_batch2.zip/view

HP Recommended

Update:   Administrative rights may be required to run this task

HP Recommended
Hello, did you get a response on creating telnet scripts for HDX
HP Recommended

Hi,

The command is "reboot now"

HP Recommended

Hello,

Could someone help me with rebooting multiple hdx and rpg via ssh by script ?

IP adress in external txt file,

in plink it looks like this:

plink user@192.168.0.1 -pw password -ssh <commands.txt> output.txt

I tried to make autoit script but without succes to 😕

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.