Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

It might not be the best place to ask this, but I'll give it a try.

I'm searching for an orderable productnumber for the cable which is used between ISDN BRI and HDX7000.

Can anybody help me out?

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi there 🙂

Here we go: 2457-08548-001

Check the integrators reference manual on page 58 for more information.

HP Recommended

Dear Mr. Fredriks the polycom part number that you seek for is the follow : 2457-09153-002. But it is a spare part and not an accessory part number, and connect the HDX codec with the ISDN interface box.

HP Recommended

Hi Uwe,

Thanks for your effort.

We've tried this number, but Polycom states that there is 0 stock, and it's not orderable.

Cheers, Chris

HP Recommended

Dear gvoudouris,

Thanks for your help.

We're going to try this number.

Chris

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.