Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Setup RealPresence Trio 8800 with TMS

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Setup RealPresence Trio 8800 with TMS

Has anyone gotten a RealPresence Trio 8800 setup with Cisco TMS. I want to add this so I can managed it either with SNMP or username and password. Please hep me!!!!!1

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Polycom Employee

Re: Setup RealPresence Trio 8800 with TMS

Hello Kerison,

It doesn't look like Cisco TMS supports this . I have looked at their interoperability document and it has only specific Polycom endpoints listed.

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/telepresence/infrastructure/tms/interoperability/Cisco_TMS...

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Karthik Sivaram

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".
Regards,
Karthik Sivaram

Please remember to "Kudo" a post that helped you and / or "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.

This forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.

Polycom employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and may be answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Polycom Employee

Re: Setup RealPresence Trio 8800 with TMS

Hello Kerison,

It doesn't look like Cisco TMS supports this . I have looked at their interoperability document and it has only specific Polycom endpoints listed.

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/telepresence/infrastructure/tms/interoperability/Cisco_TMS...

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Karthik Sivaram

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".
Regards,
Karthik Sivaram

Please remember to "Kudo" a post that helped you and / or "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.

This forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.

Polycom employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and may be answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2