Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Dear colleagues,

I have a Group Series 500 integrated with S4B, when I do a point-to-point from my Skype's user with the Skype's user of the GP500 to share content (my desktop), the GP show the content sharing very slow, frame by frame ... but if I share my video then works fine.

I tested it with three different Trios and worked very fine the both scenario, sharing content desktop or sharing content video... just with GP500 I face this problem.

Do you have any idea about what can be?

Thanks,

Renan

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Have you enabled VBSS? Or are you using RDP?

HP Recommended

Hi,

I have VBSS enabled, I don't have any idea what can be, so strange.

HP Recommended

We are facing the same problems. 

When in a Point-To-Point call statistics are showing that the system is using RDP at very low (a few Kbps) rates. It takes more than 30 sec. to update one page. 

However our systems are configured to use "prefer VBSS"
When making exactly the same call via a skype bridge (agenda scheduled call, using join button) then the content is shared using SVC-HP, and everything works fine. 

Regards,  Mark

HP Recommended

We are having the same problem on GS-500, running latest version 6.2.2.1, anyone else resolved this???

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.