Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Share Content

SOLVED
SCristian
Occasional Contributor

Share Content

Q1: Is is possible to make share content between Lync client and PolycomGroup500 or reverse? thank you!

I found that with polycom CX7000 it's posibile to make share.

Q2: I had made integrations of PolycomRMX with Lync2013 , it is possible to make share content in a VMR (virtual meeting room from RMX) ? and what I need to set up? now I can only to make video call in a VMR with a lync user and HDX (after I had integrated in lync)

Edit by Mod: CX700 is a Phone, CX7000 is a LYNC Video Device.

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Uwe_Ansmann
Honored Contributor

Re: Share Content

Q1: Is is possible to make share content between Lync client and PolycomGroup500 or reverse? thank you!

>> only possible from hdx to lync, not the other way round

Q2: I had made integrations of PolycomRMX with Lync2013 , it is possible to make share content in a VMR (virtual meeting room from RMX) ? and what I need to set up? now I can only to make video call in a VMR with a lync user and HDX (after I had integrated in lync)

>> same answer here

You archieve that by integrating the Polycom RealPresence Content sharing suite. Infos can be found here !

Kind regards,
Uwe

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Uwe_Ansmann
Honored Contributor

Re: Share Content

>> only possible from hdx to lync, not the other way round

>> same answer here

You archieve that by integrating the Polycom RealPresence Content sharing suite. Infos can be found here !

Kind regards,
Uwe

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2