Occasional Visitor

Sizing for videoconferencing solution

Hello everyone wanted to make a query

I have a central office and 3 branches.

I'm thinking about buying:

- (1) Polycom RealPresence Group 500 + License MCU
- (3) Polycom RealPresence Group 300

This solution would work?

I have understood that the Group 300 does not support MCU, but if all calls the 500, should work?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Sizing for videoconferencing solution

Hello jenn.alvez,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

The other 3 GroupSeries 300 can then dial into the GroupSeries 500.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 4
jenn.alvez
Occasional Visitor

Thank you very much Steffen,

That is, I Could make a video conference call Between 4 Simultaneously sites, provided they initiate the video call from the 500?

Message 3 of 4
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello jenn.alvez,

Please see my colleagues reply => here <=

Anyone dialing into the GroupSeries 500 or the GroupSeries 500 to them.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 4 of 4