Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello.  Now that the 310's have been certified to work with Skype for Business Online/Office 365 I am trying to wrap my head around figuring out the best way to get them to work for me.  My current issue is with the Skype Meeting Broadcast (SMB) functionality (which can be accessed here for users of O365: https://portal.broadcast.skype.com/en-US/).  We hold meetings and classes frequently here at our main office and we have always used GoToWebinar so that employees at our remote sites can attend the meetings.  My hope is that I can stop using GoToWebinar and start using my 310 with Skype for Business since all of our employees are O365 users.  I'm just not sure how to make it work.  We have the 310 in the conference room hooked up to a camera and television and I would like our remote users to be able to see what the camera sees as well as the PowerPoint presentation (or whatever else the presenter needs everyone to see).  I have an account with Skype for Business Cloud PBX, Skype for Business PSTN Domestic Calling, Exchange Online (Plan 2) and Skype for Business Online (Plan 2) licenses assigned to it and that is the account that I use to sign the 310 in to Skype. When I create the meeting on the SMB portal, should I add this account as a presenter or should I just call it directly from the meeting once I start it?  I have tried a bunch of different options but I can't work out how to get the presentation on the TV for everyone in the room to see as well as on the meeting broadcast so that all remote users can see it.  Is it possible to do what I'm trying to do?

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Currently this is not supported as Polycom has not tested it.

We have had reports of people successfully using it though.  

HP Recommended

I had been hoping that once the 310's were certified for use with O365 that all functionality would work and be supported.  Is this not the case?  I didn't realize that you would support some functionality but not all of it.  Oh well.  I don't really want support, I'm just looking for some recommendations on how to best use it and I was honestly hoping to hear from other users here, not necessarily Polycom Support.  I guess I will keep looking......

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.