Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

[Software] RealPresence Desktop 3.9

Polycom Employee & Community Manager

[Software] RealPresence Desktop 3.9

All,

RealPresence Desktop and Mobile 3.9 has been released. Links to software and release notes are below.

• What’s New for RealPresence Desktop and Mobile 3.9
    (RPD) Polycom RealPresence Web Suite Soft Client for non-WebRTC Conferencing
    (RPD) Dropped Support for Polycom CMA Desktop Integration (Detailed Tech Alert to Follow)
    (RPM) Dropped Support for Automatic Detection of Polycom SmartPairing
  • Web Link 
    Posted on RealPresence Desktop Support Page

Posted on RealPresence Mobile Support Page

Google Play Store
Apple App Store

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 1 of 1