Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Studio X Workspace Lighting

Highlighted
Advisor

Studio X Workspace Lighting

The Workspace Lighting feature in 3.1.1 is fantastic.

With the Personal Workspace option using the Camera at home I no longer have to fiddle with the settings and turn on Fluorescent Lighting at night which looked less than ideal.

Now the same settings work whether it's daylight or not.

I would suggest you update the Troubleshooting guides for Partner Mode and Video Mode on Lighting Conditions issues e.g. the Partner Mode one: https://documents.polycom.com/bundle/polypartnermode-ag-3-1-1/page/t4335197.html

To either mention Workspace lighting and include a link to that section of the manual or duplicate the instructions there.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Studio X Workspace Lighting

Hello @bmgr ,

Welcome back to the Poly Community.

I forwarded this to product management.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 3
Polycom Employee & Moderator

Re: Studio X Workspace Lighting

Yes Prod Mgt has received the feedback and appreciate the positive post.

BE SAFE

Message 3 of 3