Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Studio X30/X50 Teams video not showing after latest firmware update

SOLVED
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Studio X30/X50 Teams video not showing after latest firmware update

Hello @Support Team , y.clement@le-col.com , @techmansam , @KC94  and @Olix67 

our Partner Microsoft, who supplies the Microsoft Teams application running on our MTRoA Studio X devices, has provided us with a potential fix for the issue.

As already stated Microsoft is aware and is working on this and the planned new release for this is the next 3.5 release.

If this is to service affecting then you should downgrade to the older 3.2.3 release or you can try to toggle the camera and re-activating it.

Feel free to raise a ticket with our support organization so we can keep you updated on Microsoft's progress and potentially share a 3.5 Beta.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 21 of 26
y.clement@le-col.com
Occasional Visitor

Hi,

Thank you for the info, is there a estmated date of release ?

Yann

Message 22 of 26
SteffenBaierUK

Hello y.clement@le-col.com ,

I would suggest working with our support team as we usually do not share unreleased dates in the community. They can update you via Email or service ticket and also share if there are any delays or Beta versions that can be tested.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 23 of 26
Andrew Winter

I have the same problem and with an impermeant return to the office, this couldn't come at a worst time! We looked at the problem from the network side and it looks like the Teams App is trying to use the UDP higher ports to send video and connect directly for the far client. This is a change to how the App used to work. Will have to wait on Microsoft..
Message 24 of 26
SteffenBaierUK

Hello @Andrew Winter ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

Working with our support organization can get you added to the Beta for this. Beta 3.5 has the fix from Microsoft in it.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------

----------------

Message 25 of 26
Andrew Winter

I have logged a ticket, but didn't know the Beta has been realised, I'll get back to support and get the package to download. Many thanks
Message 26 of 26