Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Studio X30 and Poly remote with Teams

Jérémy
Occasional Advisor

Studio X30 and Poly remote with Teams

On my X30 studio it is impossible to authorize a person who arrives in a Teams waiting room with the Polycom remote control => Message on the TV : Guests are waiting. View the waiting room

I have to do it via my cell phone or from my pc.

Do you have a feedback from this problem? Do other people have the same problem?

I have the latest firmware version

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Studio X30 and Poly remote with Teams

Hello @Jérémy ,

Stating the latest software does not help others when finding this post in days, weeks, months, or years to come as they do not know what software mentioned was current at the time of writing.

Please therefore always post the exact complete build-id.

Just like all other competitors' solutions out there we do use the Microsoft supplied Teams application on our products.

Any change or issue needs to be reported to our partner Microsoft as they are the only ones who can make a change.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 3
JMc-001
Occasional Visitor

Re: Studio X30 and Poly remote with Teams

Message 3 of 3