There is a further issue when making a call with the keypad on a paired Trio C60
- when I select ‘call’, then ‘keypad' on the Trio C60, the only number that can be selected is ‘1’
- after selecting 1, all other keys will enter a letter (if I select any other key before 1 it shows as a letter not number)
- numbers are only available when multiple selections of the key is made
- keys are also very unresponsive, delete the most
Work around I’ve found
- to get to a numeric keypad, select ‘call’, select ’end’ or top left ‘back’ to display the onscreen keypad (the default is a box to enter a number only)
- select ‘keypad’ on Trio to show the touchscreen keypad, operates correctly (or navigate the onscreen keypad using arrows to enter numbers)
I would have expected, as a default, an onscreen window with keypad below (as per Group series)
If I select ‘recent calls’ or ‘contacts’ as the default screen, navigating to ‘keypad’ requires the same work around
Hello David@MeetingSpace ,
Welcome back to the Poly Community.
As we are unaware what software version is being used for either the Studio X50 or the connected Trio C60 please go ahead and open a support ticket with your Poly reseller.
Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.
For info. the Studio X50 is on 3.2.3-280012, the C60 is on 126.96.36.19925
In addition, I experienced the same issue when using a Trio 8800, software 188.8.131.5229 and a Bluetooth remote FW: 97.
NB: before updating devices the issue was present, I had hoped the update would provide a fix, unfortunately not.
I have spoken to our UK support partner who has opened a ticket, just wondered whether there were any other users experiencing the same so that we may understand whether there is a fix.