Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

hi gurus, we're doing a testing for the telepresence m100, users are behind the firewall it keeps on ringing only but on the other side there is an icon on the screen that displays connected.

But there is no video and audio that both parties can hear. it keeps on ringing only.

any ideas how to setup m100 to work on the firewall?

Thanks in advance.

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi JJJCR,

take a look at this page here. This guy is talking about LiveBox, but the basics should be the same with your firewall.

HP Recommended

Nice one Uwe.  I've tagged that article for future use.  It's unbelievable how many skeptical IT bods there are.

HP Recommended

hi Uwe, thanks for the reply.

I manage to do the port forwarding but now i'm able to connect to other party.

Other party can see and hear me, but i'm unable to view or hear the other party,

Thanks for any advice.

HP Recommended

Hi JJJCR,

have you enabled NAT ? Point 2 on the webpage !

Take a look at this thread, there you´ll find infos how nat works.

HP Recommended

Yes i did enable NAT and i used also some tool to check if the necessary ports are open, and ports are open to internet but i don't understand why i can't see and hear the other party.

must be missing something.

Thanks 🙂

HP Recommended

Hi jjjcr...

just to be sure that there´s no prob with the far side...can you successfully call VTCTest (71.14.2.157(HDX) or 71.14.2.158(HDX))??

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.