I still have the same problem, has anybody found a solution to this? I have opened all of the suggested ports. I have tried setting the NAT parameters in the m100 POreferences. Neither have worked. When I plug my laptop directly into the cable modem, it works fine. This is not a viable solution, however. It has to be a router setting, but what am I missing?
What router do you have at home ? Some routers struggle with H.323 video.. I assume you have tested with my test site.. If so, did you get a session ID ? I'll look at the trace on it.
thats the issue, even calling on your test service i had two cases one after the other one:
These were two calls executed one after the other.
Can you give me the session ID for your calls to the test site ? (it will be in the recent call list or call log and will look like callback15x-xxxxxxx).. This will let me look at the Sniff trace for each of your calls.. While the problem is most likely in the software, there is a chance it could be in the router as there are some "learning" routers out there...
thanks, however callback will not work on my side :( you will not be able to call me (+ I've test it, you can't :)).
however today I was trying to connect to you service and it worked just fine. but my eployer IP address, did not :/ I'm just loosing my mind on this issue :(
The problem may not be your side. Did you have the other side test with my site ? Did it work ?
What was your session ID when you called my site ?
Sorry, it took me a while to answer, but I was trying to figure out if this is an issue with firewall and router on my side, so I was testing all possible configurations.
I dont know where to look for the session id (my H.323 alias is: 54525239).
however not sure whos issue it is but even with your site I sometimes receive firewall blocking message. But with your test side I have more successful connections then with my employer. But still content sharing is not working at all - I can't see what you are sharing in test dial.
you can see my discussion of the router and polycom here:
Recently I even unistalled and installed again polycom, tried different versions too. still have that issue :(