Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

I'm trying to enable/disable H.323 & SIP under Admin Settings->Network->IP Network. I was able to edit H.323 settings but couldn't find the command to enable/disable.

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hello Ravi,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

What Polycom technology are you refering too so we can move the post to the correct section.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hello Stefan,

I'm trying to use commands on Polycom HDX 9K device. Couldn't find the command in Admin's guide http://support.polycom.com/global/documents/support/setup_maintenance/products/video/hdx_ag.pdf

Best Regards

- Ravi Shankar R

HP Recommended

Try Admin>Network>Call Preferences.

HP Recommended

Hi Petet,

I need API commad to enable/disable H.323 & SIP.

Best Regards

- Ravi Shankar R

HP Recommended

Hi Ravi.  Yes of course, I didn't read your post carefully enough.

I've had a plough through the API in the Integrators & Admin Guide & can only see the option of choosing H.323 or SIP as a dialling type.  I, also cannot see an API command to enable & disable H.323 &/or SIP dialling.

I let Polycom moderators give a definitive answer but it looks like you'll need to enable both dialling types via Web/IR Remote & specify the dialling type in your Telnet Code.

Pete

HP Recommended

Pete is absolutely correct. These settings can only be modified either directly in front of the system with the remote control or through the web UI.

You can find all of the available and supported commands in the Integrator's Reference Manual, located here.

Regards,

Rob

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.