Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Good day!

My Polycom QDX 6000 rebooting after connection with another polycom.

I have some error in this moment.

CRITICAL jvm: pc[0]: UI: xcom: XCOMConnection: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset(avc terminated). UI exiting

INFO jvm: pc[0]: program terminated. exiting JVM
INFO coredumpd: Process and compress all new core files.
CRITICAL coredumpd: The System Is Recovering From A Crash!
CRITICAL coredumpd: Refer to the error log for crash specifics obtained from the /var/corefiles/core.avc.6.1065 file.

I reset my polycom, update to another firmware but anything help me. 

What I can do to fix my polycom?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.