Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi all.

When Touch Control is connected with Real Presense 500 I can't manage RP by remote control.

Is there was to use Touch Control and remote control at the same time?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

This is by design.   As soon as the PTC pairs to the HDX/GS, the remote control buttons (also, the API Button Commands) are disabled.

There is no way I know of to use both at the same time.

Gary Miyakawa

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

This is by design.   As soon as the PTC pairs to the HDX/GS, the remote control buttons (also, the API Button Commands) are disabled.

There is no way I know of to use both at the same time.

Gary Miyakawa

HP Recommended

Thank you

HP Recommended

Would you please explain your use case for needing both the Touch Control and the Remote control?

Thank-you.

HP Recommended

When conversation is going on we need to change layout sometimes or move a camera. And TC is on the table near the CEO.

It happens rarely, but if we had this oportunity that would be good.

HP Recommended

If you only need simple controls (based on your post), you might try my uRemote.   You can download it from http://vtc-uremote.pointsofdata.com .

It's Windows/Linux/Mac compatible.   Give it a try..

btw, I haven't finished the "Local Layout" buttons yet...

Cheers,

Gary M

HP Recommended

Thank you. I will try your software.

It doesn't solve my problems but anyway it can help me.

Do you make it for purchasing in future or only for fun?

HP Recommended

Thanks for responding.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.