Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

We have recently installed Polycom HDX 8000 and 7000 (Version 3.1.0) which are paired Polycom touch controls (Version 1.6).

We have an issue whereby the Favorites displayed on the touch panels do not display the contacts in the folder structure created via the codec web page.

Instead the touch panel favorites has a number of empty folders and the contacts which should be within these folders are displayed under the folders as single contacts.

Favorites accessed via the HDX remote are displaying as they should be.

Has anyone ever come across this issue before? 

Many thanks

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

stupid question: after pairing, have you restarted each unit? That clears up some directory issues for me.

in my system, the Directory button loads from the Polycom GDS while Favories loads the local Favorites form the codec, but I'm on a RP Group system. I seem to recall that the Favorites functionality is a little different on the Touch Control between the HDX and RPG.

Does your HDX load it's Directory from Polycom GDS?

HP Recommended

Hi Dee,

Was your problem solved - we're also experiencing the same annoying issue.

thx

Dimi

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.