Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Transfering multipoint

SOLVED
Horus
Occasional Advisor

Transfering multipoint

Hi,

We have an HDX 9000, which had multipoint option enabled, out of order.  We would like to know if the keycode for the multipoint option can be reused or tranferred to another HDX?

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kendo
Polycom Employee

Re: Transfering multipoint

Once a license is registered to a unit's serial number it cannot be transferred.  Contact your sales rep or reseller for more information.  

Ken
Polycom
Sr. Product Support Technician

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello Horus,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

Please contact our Support Team in your region.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 4
Kendo
Polycom Employee

Once a license is registered to a unit's serial number it cannot be transferred.  Contact your sales rep or reseller for more information.  

Ken
Polycom
Sr. Product Support Technician

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
Horus
Occasional Advisor

Thanks Kendo for your reply.  Your reply is a LOT helpful and clear than the other.  FYI: I had tried to contact my regional support in France but the phone just kept on ringing without anybody answering it.

Message 4 of 4