Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I am unable to open the web interface on two of my HDX9006 systems running software version 3.1.3.2-38311.

This has happened before and I was able to perform a remote reboot using the telnet and the API "Reboot Now" command; however, this is not working now.  I am still able to access the system via telnet on ports 23 and 24 and execute both the Reboot and ResetSystem commands to restart the system.  I am not able to connect in any other manner and when I run the whoami API command, it shows that HTTP is enabled.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thank you,

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

I am happy to report that after repeated executions of the reboot and resetsystem commands, I am again able to access the devices via the web interface.

Nonetheless, as I stated in my original post, this problem has occurred before.  I have seen other related posts but none appears to contain a more permanent solution.  If a more permanent solution exists, I would appreciate someone posting it.

Thank you.

HP Recommended

Hello BretScales,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

A good Idea would be to install a currently supported Software like 3.1.8 on the units.

If you still encounter these issues the next step is to provide the units logs to your Polycom reseller.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Steffen,

Thank you your response.  Once I was able to access the devices via the web interface, I backed up the profiles and directories and installed the latest version of the HDX software (3.1.8). 

All seems to be working fine now.  Unfortunately, this was an intermittent issue that generally occurred after extended periods of the devices being online but sleeping.  Only time will tell if the upgrade solved the problem permanently.

HP Recommended

Hello BretScales,

Getting the logs and working with your Polycom reseller will help to discover the root cause and prevent other users experiencing the same issue.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.