Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Unable to select checkbox on web interface for HDX 7000 unit

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Unable to select checkbox on web interface for HDX 7000 unit

I am using IE11 and can access the web interface on my HDX 7000 however, I am not able to select or deselect any checkbox.  All other fields work fine.  The software version on the HDX 7000 is:  Release - 3.1.1.3-36019

Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Respected Contributor

Re: Unable to select checkbox on web interface for HDX 7000 unit

I've had similiar problems with IE 11.   I've ended up using either Chrome with IE Tabs or Seamonkey with reasonable luck.

Gary Miyakawa

Wanna' Test your H.323 System? (71.14.2.157 or 71.14.2.158)
cb157.miyakawa.us and cb158.miyakawa.us
www.miyakawa.us
www.codecsidekick.com
Message 2 of 8
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello Frank,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

The HDX 3.1.1.3 release notes > here < clearly state:

Hardware and Software Requirements

To use the web interface, you need Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.x, 7.x., 8.x, or 9.x

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 3 of 8
Occasional Advisor

I am using IE8 and have same problem. Some check boxes cannot be set-up?

Simo

Message 4 of 8
Occasional Advisor

Furthermore to the previous, some settings are not taken over by the system e.g. the password length. Even the text on the page says: "Any changes made to this page will automatically submit this page."

Simo

Message 5 of 8
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello Simo,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

It is always useful to include the currently used Software version as issues experienced may already be addressed in a newer release.

It would also be of interest if this happens to your HDX7000 as originally posted as we cannot automatically assume that you are using the same device.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 6 of 8
Occasional Advisor

Yes the device is HDX 7000 and the software should be the latest one Release - 3.1.8-49137.

Simo

Message 7 of 8
Occasional Advisor

One additional question came into my mind: does the web connection use activex or java on the mentioned software?

SimoJ

Message 8 of 8