Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello @MichalMoraszczyk ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

Our Partner Microsoft is rolling this out at their leisure so you would need to work with them to have this checked.

On the TC8 you press more and the option should be there.

I would reboot the Studio X and TC8 and maybe try a factory reset just in case you had any special build from Poly support.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hello, Steffen,

Unfortunately, reset to the factory settings of X50 hasn't solved the problem. Could you please explain what option you meant after pressing "more" button on TC8?

Best regards,

Michal Moraszczyk

HP Recommended

It seems the UI keeps changing. In my quick test on 3.9.0 the TC8, when idle, now shows the Share button. It also has this option when pressing the ... More button.

If on a call the TC 8 shows the Icon next to the Volume control on the left-hand side. I am on holiday until the next year so no option to post screenshots.

As suggested work with our Partner Microsoft as they need to enable the feature within the Teams tenant. We, Poly, cannot do anything.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hello, Steffen,

I have this "Share" button in several pages/tabs. When I press it, however, the message "No device is connected. To project content, connect a device via HDMI" appears, despite the laptop is connected to HDMI input of X50 and in other work modes (e.g. Poly or Device Mode) it works fine and the picture from the laptop is displayed on the screen of a monitor connected to HDMI output of the codec. I'm attaching screenshot of this message.

Best regards,

Michal Moraszczyk

HP Recommended

Again thanks for providing this additional detail and clarification.

As you already confirmed this is working with the PolyOS AppI can only ask you to work with our partner Microsoft on this as they provide the Teams APK responsible for this.

Once done please share the Microsoft ticket reference so I can link this to any internal ticket we see for this.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

HP Recommended

Hello All,

Is there a timeline that will include the audio?

Do you have a suggestion on how to work with Microsoft to include this feature?

Regeards

Sjoerd

HP Recommended

Hello @BrasserS ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

We, Poly, cannot advise on this as this is in the hand of our partner Microsoft. I believe the same is applicable for MTRoW.

Our device is capable of Audio and other partners are using this with their Applications. Contact Microsoft support or product management is the only advice I can give.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.