Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi, I have a Polycom HDX-8000 and am trying to Update the firmware and I'm not getting it. It is under warranty for upgrade until November this year. When beginning the process give it asks me for a key, so I go with this key it says the key is invalid. The version I am trying to install is the polycom-hdx-release-3.1.0-23277. Any idea?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

What is the serial number of your HDX? Also are you doing this upgrade via the Web UI or USB flash drive? If you don't want to make your information public feel free to send me a private message. 

HP Recommended

Did you follow the process in the Installing Polycom Software and Options guide from the support web site to get the key?  If the key is invalid and you are still supposed to be under maintenance, please call Polygon support for help.

The document is at here

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.