Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello to all: I am new to polycom equipment and after reviewing it I have found that our CMA 4000 is on 5.3.0.ER15; our RMX2000 is on 7.1.0.121 and our RSS4000 is on 6.4.0.0 Rev 28242.  I have just finished upgrading all of our HDX and VSX endpoints to the latest release so they are not an issue. My concern is what would be the best way to upgrade our infrastructure. I realize that I have to take the CMA to 5.5 first in order to move on however after going to 5.5 must I immediately apply the pre upgrade patch? I believe that with the RMX and RSS I can go directly to the latest releases. Should I do the CMA first, RMX than RSS?  We are currently all IP, no ISDN. I would appriciate any input. Thanks to all in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Thank you for your input; I have forwarded this to my vendor. I thought that I could use this forum to get some direction/answer to see if my thought process for your equipment was correct. Sorry if I did not follow the correct channels.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

For the most accurate and up to date information on the infrastrcture upgrade paths please contact Polycom Support.

Your local support center can be found at the below link:

http://support.polycom.com/PolycomService/support/us/support/Contact_Us.html

HP Recommended

Thank you for your input; I have forwarded this to my vendor. I thought that I could use this forum to get some direction/answer to see if my thought process for your equipment was correct. Sorry if I did not follow the correct channels.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.