Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Upgrade for CX7000

SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Upgrade for CX7000

Hello scotthamilton,

looking at the case raised via your Reseller I can see that the provided interim update has addressed your issue.

Can you confirm this?

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 11 of 13
scotthamilton

Thank you for your help.  I contacted our reseller and they helped us get the device upgraded to the latest version.  I now have another issue.  When setting the unit up in the setup wizard in standalone mode, it tells me my account name or password is incorrect. When I enter the account name, it only accepts the email address and not domain\account.  The account I am using does work, I have verified this within Lync on a PC.  Any assistance would be appreciated.

Message 12 of 13
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello scotthamilton,

please continue to work via your reseller so we can track the issue internally.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 13 of 13