Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hey all,

I have been trying to get our IP7000 to work with our HDX7000HD system.

So far I have connected the two units, and the IP7000 seems to work fine as a mic for a conference call through the HDX.

Where I'm having a problem is when I try to connect the default mic (the small one) that comes with the HDX system.. I have tried to connect it bridged through the IP7000. Whenever I try to do it, the HDX shuts off and goes into a boot loop.

I have tried to find information on this online but haven't located anything. I haven't yet tried a firmware update on the units (since I'd need to get someone at our headoffice with access to do so), but wanted to find out if anyone has experienced this before and what helped to solve it.

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Make sure the firmware on the codec and the SoundPoint IP 7000 are coordinated as per the Release notes for the codec.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.