Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello,

Is it possible to connect a HDX to an Ahuja Conference System CM-4000?

I have a client who has this system installed in a conference room and will like to have the newly installed HDX use the mic and speakers of the CM-4000 (sample picture below).

The room has a CM-4200 delegate unit on each seat which captures the mic and sends it to 4 speaker outputs spread across the conference room. I installed a ceiling mic in the center of the room which should capture the output from the entire room. This should solve the microphone problem.

The question is how do I connect the audio output of the HDX to the Ahuja amplifier so that the speakers in the room play the out puts from the HDX?

I hope this makes sense?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Ahuja Conference Room System CM 4000

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Try to connect white RCA audio output #1 of HDX to socket 23 of CM- 4000. You need audio cable RCA - mono Jack 6.3 mm

(see page 5 of http://www.ahujaradios.com/Literature/CM-4000.pdf)

HP Recommended

Thanks Ovg. I will try that out.

Based on my description do you forsee any audio feedback issues?

HP Recommended

"I will try that out."   This is Input 🙂

"any audio feedback issues?"     it seems there is not ...... (IMHO)

HP Recommended

Hello,

I connected the white and red RCA audio output #1 of HDX to socket 23 of CM- 4000 using an audio cable RCA - mono Jack 6.3 mm but it didnt work. Instead I got a lot of static from the amplifier's speakers.

As an alternative, I tried using a home theater system by connecting a cable from its audio input to the white and red RCA audio output #1 of HDX. Then from the home theater I connected another cable from its speaker output to the amplifier using a mono jack 6.3 mm. 

It worked fine after this. However, I have another issue, the ceiling mic and the desktop mic do not work when connected to the mic port on the HDX. The desktop mic lights up but it doesnt capture any sound to send it to through the HDX.

Any ideas

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.