Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Can someone tell me how to do a firmware update on my V2iU 5300.

I have followed the steps :

1:reboot polycom

Login to V2iU

click on the firmware update using the following pswd; VBP and username: VBP click on submit.

always comes back with an error message.  I have gone to the ftp:support.polycom.com site and

looked in the folders for the eflash.bin file and it is not there.

Any help would be appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi

If you have any firewalls before VBP wan interface you should open ports for ftp connection (20,21 tcp).

Did you specify correct address of DNS server? Can DNS server resolve public hosts names?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.